Fees and commissions
Appendix 1. Fees and Commissions for Infracht Users
1. GENERAL EXCHANGE
1. In order to post loads on the Infracht General Exchange, Customers must possess active packages of loads. Depending on the number of loads posted, Customers can purchase suitable packages: 100, 500, 1000 or NO LIMIT of loads, valid for 30 days from the purchase date. All loads posted by the Customer are deducted from the package.
2. Package prices are presented in the table below. The prices given are net prices. Moreover, Customers have the opportunity to buy a NO LIMIT package, valid for 365 days (1 year). Users purchasing the NO LIMIT 365-day package receive a 15% discount. The cost of the NO LIMIT 365-day package including 15% discount is 2,845.80 PLN net.
Note: Infracht Sp. z o.o. issues an invoice for a full package; it is not possible to deduct loads remaining to be posted from the package price.
Fees for posting loads are collected according to the following price list:
valid for: 30 days
valid for: 30 days
valid for: 30 days
The most popular
valid for: 30 days
valid for: 365 days
All loads posted by the user are deducted from the package.
Moreover, Customers have the opportunity to buy a NO LIMIT package, valid for 365 days (1 year). Users purchasing the NO LIMIT 365-day package receive a 15% discount. The cost of the NO LIMIT 365-day package including 15% discount is 2,845.80 PLN net.
Access to the General Exchange and winning loads on the General Exchange are free for Carriers.
2. ORDERING TRANSPORT TO TRUSTED CARRIERS
The Customer bears the costs of launching the module for ordering transport to Trusted Carriers according to a separate services contract.
Carriers do not bear costs of access to loads posted to Trusted Carriers by their Trusted Customers.
Carriers shall be charged with commissions after winning/being assigned a load by a Trusted Customer. The amount of commission due to Infracht for winning/assigning a load is:
0.5% of the transport service value, not less than 4 PLN net, not exceeding 12 PLN net
and is charged according to the following principles:
- The commission depends on the final price the Customer should pay for the transport service, i.e. in the case of:
- Reverse Auction – the lowest price that has reached the level of a starting price, offered for the transport service at the moment of the knock-down,
- Buy Now auction – the Buy Now price,
- Reverse Auction with Buy Now option – the Buy Now Price or, in the case of an auction, the lowest price that has reached the level of a starting price, offered for a transport service at the moment of the knock-down,
- An RFP – the offer chosen by the Customer,
- Assigning of the Load – the price defined by the Trusted Customer.
- The commission in PLN is accrued at the moment of the knock-down or the end of an auction via the Buy Now option or, in case of an RFP, at the moment of assigning the Load. If the value of the transport service is denominated in a currency other than PLN, the commission is recalculated to PLN using the average exchange rate of the National Bank of Poland as of the last business day preceding the day the commission is accrued.
- If the Load is cancelled by the Trusted Customer, the Trusted Carrier is entitled to the reimbursement of the commission accrued.
- Starting, Buy Now and Suggested Prices set by Customers are net prices. The user who won an Auction or an RFP and is not a VAT-payer is obliged to issue the Customer with an invoice excluding VAT tax of the amount which made it possible to win the auction. In the case of an active VAT-payer, the tax should be calculated on a VAT invoice and amount to the value proper for the type of service provided.
- Under particularly justified circumstances, when the contract is not executed for reasons attributable to the Customer, Infracht Sp. z o.o. can reimburse the Carrier with the commission payable for winning/assigning the load. The reimbursement is made provided that the Carrier files a complaint within 30 calendar days from the day the transport service was to be rendered.
- The fee for attaching a document is 0.49 PLN net, collected once per each attachment.
- The fee pertains to all attached documents in the given settlement period, also the ones deleted before the day the fee is charged.
- Fees for attachments are borne by the Customer (Load) or the Time Slots Owner (Notice).
4. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Invoice charges are made through a traditional bank transfer to a bank account specified on the invoice.
- Complaints on incorrect data included in invoices should be sent to email@example.com.
- Infracht Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to alter the prices of services, including promotion periods, discounts, or special packages.
- It is forbidden to transfer the costs of services and commissions to the contractor.
- The settlement period for services rendered on Infracht Logistics Platform is one calendar month.
- The settlement between Infracht and the User shall be based on VAT invoices. Invoices for fees charged and services used will be issued in the given settlement period on the last day of each calendar month and payable within 14 days, based on the details entered to the system during User registration and sent by email to the User to the address provided during registration, to which the User expresses consent.
This document is valid from 10th April 2020. The previous version can be found here.